[openstack-dev] instances fail to boot on el6 (glance schema error issue)

Matt Riedemann mriedem at us.ibm.com
Sat Aug 10 02:03:31 UTC 2013

Dan, I ran into problems with the glance v2 schema tests in tempest on
RHEL 6.4 (python 2.6) until I updated jsonschema (1.3.0) and warlock
(1.0.1).  Could that be related to your issue?

This was the related bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/glance/+bug/1202391

Thanks,

MATT RIEDEMANN
Advisory Software Engineer
Cloud Solutions and OpenStack Development

Phone: 1-507-253-7622 | Mobile: 1-507-990-1889
E-mail: mriedem at us.ibm.com

3605 Hwy 52 N
Rochester, MN 55901-1407
United States