[openstack-dev] Blueprint review

Álvaro López García alvaro.lopez.garcia at cern.ch
Thu Aug 8 07:41:15 UTC 2013

Hi John.

On Wed 07 Aug 2013 (15:56), Joe Gordon wrote:
> Can you provide more detail in the BP,  there isn't very much to review it
> on right now.

Thanks for your interest, I've updated it a bit [1].

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/multiple-image-cache-handlers

Álvaro López García                              aloga at ifca.unican.es
Instituto de Física de Cantabria         http://alvarolopez.github.io
Ed. Juan Jordá, Campus UC                      tel: (+34) 942 200 969
Avda. de los Castros s/n
39005 Santander (SPAIN)