[openstack-dev] Requirements updates

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Wed Aug 7 22:15:33 UTC 2013

You may have just noticed a bunch of requirements updates patches. These
are mostly not urgent - although once jenkins comes back +1 on them,
they're safe to merge, because they will have been gated. Right now I'm
testing the script that we'll use. Moving forward, patches will be
proposed automatically on requirements changes landing just like we do
with translations.

Enjoy!

PS. These are not urgent if you just mered the recent pbr update. If you
have NOT done that yet, naughty naughty - I'll be coming for you next...