[openstack-dev] [Keystone] V3 Extensions Discoverability

David Chadwick d.w.chadwick at kent.ac.uk
Tue Aug 6 14:18:15 UTC 2013

as a general principle I would think it is a good idea for clients to be
able to interrogate Keystone to determine what extensions it supports.
Most protocols have some mechanism for determining what
extensions/versions are supported by the server, and what optional
features are implemented.

regards

David