[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer] Another introduction

Nejc Saje nejc.saje at xlab.si
Tue Aug 6 11:31:29 UTC 2013

Hey everyone,

I'm a developer at XLAB d.o.o. in Ljubljana. My colleagues are part of
the EU research project Contrail, dealing with cloud federation, and I
got hired to work on Contrail-Openstack integration.

Firstly I'm trying to integrate alarming and since alarming in
Ceilometer is still a work in progress, I'm free to work on Ceilometer :)

I've already familiarized myself with the code a bit, any suggestions
what I could help with? Perhaps something with the alarm or alarm audit API?

Cheers!
Nejc