[openstack-dev] [Swift] gate on functional tests

Chmouel Boudjnah chmouel at enovance.com
Tue Aug 6 04:17:22 UTC 2013

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 10:59 PM, John Dickinson <me at not.mn> wrote:
> The Swift functional tests have been running as an advisory for a bit now on all Swift patches. Everything appears to be plumbed together correctly, and the tests have been added as gating tests for every merge into master.

would it be too soon to make those gates as voting gates [1]? I
haven't seen false positive with those yet

(except we really should fix
https://bugs.launchpad.net/python-swiftclient/+bug/1201376 so we don't
get all those keystoneclient cnx messages filling up the logs)

Chmouel.

[1] I think they are running as non-voting for now.