[openstack-dev] question about rpc call dispatch in nova

Lu, Lianhao lianhao.lu at intel.com
Mon Aug 5 06:38:34 UTC 2013

After change the topic of both my-conductor and my-test to my-test-conductor, the rpc call messages are dispatched to the correct service, i.e. my-conductor. But then I met the same problem as in the following item 2. The greenthread to serve the rpc call never got a chance to run until I 'Ctrl-C' my-conductor.