[openstack-dev] Usage of mox through out the Openstack project.

Alessandro Pilotti apilotti at cloudbasesolutions.com
Sun Aug 4 01:09:33 UTC 2013

Based on an intial run of the Hyper-V Nova tests with pymox (https://github.com/emonty/pymox), only 2 of the tests required some minor adjustements while the rest was running perfectly fine by just replacing the mox import line.

If we plan to support pymox in Havana, I'd be happy to send a patch for review with those fixes.

Alessandro

On Jul 27, 2013, at 02:12 , Joe Gordon <joe.gordon0 at gmail.com<mailto:joe.gordon0 at gmail.com>> wrote: