[openstack-dev] [CI] Dependency managers needed

Ghe Rivero ghe at debian.org
Tue Apr 30 14:35:10 UTC 2013

You sold it great, so I'll bite. Great project!

Ghe Rivero

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 4:21 PM, Dan Prince <dprince at redhat.com> wrote:

> I'm interested!
>
> Dan

Pinky: "Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"
The Brain: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky—try to take over the
world!"

 .''`.  Pienso, Luego Incordio
: :' :
`. `'
  `-    www.debian.org    www.openstack.com

GPG Key: 26F020F7
GPG fingerprint: 4986 39DA D152 050B 4699  9A71 66DB 5A36 26F0 20F7