[openstack-dev] [Glance] Proposal to add John Bresnahan to Glance Core

Brian Rosmaita brian.rosmaita at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Apr 30 13:09:41 UTC 2013

I don't know if I get to vote, but +1 anyway.
________________________________
From: Mark Washenberger [mark.washenberger at markwash.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 1:42 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List
Subject: [openstack-dev] [Glance] Proposal to add John Bresnahan to Glance Core

Hi folks,

I am proposing we add John Bresnahan (jbresnah) to the glance-core team.

https://review.openstack.org/#/dashboard/6493

Since recently joining the OpenStack scene, John has made significant contributions to Glance, including valuable feedback on reviews and key fixes to improve the stability and performance of our test suite.

Please respond with comments, +1s, or objections within one week.

Thanks!