[openstack-dev] Continuous deployment - significant process change

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Mon Apr 29 22:48:00 UTC 2013

On 04/29/2013 06:39 PM, Sullivan, Jon Paul wrote:
> [...]

I think you can develop a feature in its entirety with a series of
reasonably sized changes with a well designed patch set.

Once code gets in to the tree, it becomes a burden on the project to
maintain that code, even if disabled by default.  If your feature isn't
done, I don't want it in the tree.

--
Russell Bryant