[openstack-dev] [keystone] Suggested LDAP DIT for domains

Brad Topol btopol at us.ibm.com
Sun Apr 28 13:59:37 UTC 2013

I need to go read Henry's  document. I can't comment on that yet.  In
principle, I am OK with having a separate json config file for doing the
LDAP configuration.  I agree that we will be adding enough content here
that its probably best to move it out of keystone.conf.   We do however
need to look at the config options apache provides for this as we will
benefit from its experience.  For the chain of domains work I'm pretty
sure I can get you some stakeholders and use cases.   We definitely have
folks interested in getting multiple keystones to work together. Starting
the planning/design of this work has the best chance of being
successful/providing value if we get the stakeholders and concrete use
cases first and then go from there.

Thanks,

Brad

Brad Topol, Ph.D.