[openstack-dev] [keystone] Suggested LDAP DIT for domains

Brad Topol btopol at us.ibm.com
Fri Apr 26 14:52:12 UTC 2013

I think we are mixing issues here.  I want a single keystone to support
authentication from multiple LDAPs. That is a critical use case we need
and Henry Nash is looking into this.  That is different from agreeing that
each LDAP should map to one and only one domain which reduces some
keystone implementation nightmares.

Thanks,

Brad

Brad Topol, Ph.D.