[openstack-dev] [Quantum][LBaaS] LBaaS development plan for Havana

Eugene Nikanorov enikanorov at mirantis.com
Thu Apr 25 15:38:55 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

I've prepared a list of a major action items needed for futher development
of multivendor and production-ready LBaaS:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Quantum/LBaaS/HavanaPlan

I'd be glad to here your feedback about it.
I think we need to start discussing these items in more details.

Aside from this list I imply that vendors will create their drivers
choosing whatever architecture is reasonable for their solution, while
quantum provides convenient way of integrating them.
Also, as you can see, some of action items (like service insertion or
device inventory) have scope beyond LBaaS so I expect folks who are
interested in other services to participate in corresponding discussions.

Thanks,
Eugene.