[openstack-dev] [Glance] Bug Squash and Review Day this Friday!

Mark Washenberger mark.washenberger at markwash.net
Mon Apr 22 17:56:57 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

With a reasonably sized backlog of bugs and reviews sitting around, it was
recently proposed that we try out a shared review / bug squashing day. I'd
like to have our first squash day this Friday for anyone who can
participate.

The idea of a review squash day is that glance core members will be
available to discuss reviews with submitters and each other, to try to sort
out some of the more complex issues we're facing. There isn't any formal
process planned, just a shared focus and chat room.

Anyone who wants to participate, join us in #openstack-glance this Friday.
I'll be there from about 16:00 UTC to about 01:00 UTC on Saturday (if I'm
internationalizing my datetimes correctly!)

Thanks!