[openstack-dev] [Glance] unconference image transfer Thursday 11:50am

Richard Goodwin richard.goodwin at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Apr 18 22:47:48 UTC 2013

I was unable to make it as well, so if there are any write ups or takeaways I'd love to see them!

Richard Goodwin
Product Manager: Imaging/Glance
Ideation | Intellection | Activator | Relator | Responsibility
Phone: (512) 788 5403<tel:(512)%20788%205403> – Cell: (512) 736-7897<tel:(512)%20736-7897> (Austin)
Skype: rtgoodwin<file:///callto/::rtgoodwin> - Yahoo: richardtgoodwin<file:///ymsgr/sendim%3Frichardtgoodwin>
AIM: dellovision - IRC: goody / rgoodwin