[openstack-dev] Heat/DSL2

Alex Heneveld alex.heneveld at cloudsoftcorp.com
Wed Apr 17 19:56:23 UTC 2013

I've been working through the Heat/DSL [1] idea, trying to whittle it
down to an even simpler model, suitable as an abstraction atop
CloudFormation as well as TOSCA and CAMP.  And like [1] trying to make
it easy for mortals to read and write.

The current state is at Heat/DSL2 [2], with a rough python parser
implementation (not connected to Heat yet) at [3].

I'll be around today and tomorrow so if anyone would like to discuss F2F
or on IRC (alexheneveld) please shout.

Also note there are some related lightning talks starting soon and an
unconference tomorrow at 2.20pm.

Best
Alex

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Heat/DSL