[openstack-dev] Keystone demo from Summit

David Chadwick d.w.chadwick at kent.ac.uk
Tue Apr 16 12:17:39 UTC 2013

At the conference centre in Portland we seem to have limited Internet
access. In particular port 5000 seems to be blocked for outgoing calls.
This means that we cannot make outgoing calls to keystone from the
conference site in order to run demos or other such things.

Are the conference organisers able to do anything about this? FYI, I can
connect perfectly OK from my hotel room, so I know there is nothing
wrong with the demo per se.

David