[openstack-dev] [Heat] Future Vision for Heat

Doug Davis dug at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 16 12:03:18 UTC 2013

Adrian,
  thanks for the write up. One question.. is there any reason the API
between the Model interpreter and the core Heat engine isn't a native API
instead of a REST API?  Is there a usecase for hosting the engine on a
separate host from the interpreters? Just wondering if it would keep the
management and deployment of the system easier if it didn't require another
HTTP layer.

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug at us.ibm.com