[openstack-dev] Tempest 101 Unconference Session - Monday 11am

Kashyap Chamarthy kchamart at redhat.com
Sat Apr 13 05:26:14 UTC 2013

On 04/13/2013 05:15 AM, Sean Dague wrote:
> Over the Grizzly release cycle there have been a few requests for a "Tempest 101" session
> to give an introduction to Tempest for developers: what it is, how it's structured, and
> how to debug issues in the gate when you trip over a Tempest fail.
>
> This will be in the Unconference Room at 11am on Monday.
>
> Come check it out if you are interested in how our testing works in detail,

Heya,

Will this be recorded ? (I guess not as I read somewhere that not all sessions are
recorded). Or the slides/notes be made available /before/ the talk ?

How about this - An IRC channel where remote folks could ask live questions? Or would that
a bit too difficult to co-ordinate given the time-frame ?

Just checking. If it's not possible due to logistics reasons, totally understood.

/me is new around here, still learning the ways.

--
/kashyap