[openstack-dev] [Keystone] run_tests.sh no longer works for me when using noseopts="--with-openstack --openstack-color"

Brad Topol btopol at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 9 05:37:02 UTC 2013

So I just tried running run_tests.sh and it did not work for me.  I  get a
nosetest invalid option of --with-openstack .

I tracked this down and noticed the following was recently added to
run_test.sh

-noseopts=
+noseopts="--with-openstack --openstack-color"

I changed it back in my local copy (removing the above options on
noseopts) and it is working again for me.

Let me know if I need to open a bug.

Thanks,

Brad

Brad Topol, Ph.D.