[openstack-dev] Failing CI tests on python-novaclient

Kevin L. Mitchell kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com
Mon Apr 8 21:43:17 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-04-08 at 13:51 -0700, Clark Boylan wrote:
> Assuming the failures for
> http://logs.openstack.org/26310/2/check/gate-python-novaclient-python27/1404/
> are the same failures you are seeing I don't think this is related to
> the testrepository and python-subunit changes. That looks like a real
> test failure to me and the html report is being generated.

A closer look reveals a mixture of things going on.  There is a test
failure indeed, that somehow made its way into trunk; I've uploaded
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/26405/ to address that.  However, as to
the html report being generated, look instead at
http://logs.openstack.org/26310/2/check/gate-python-novaclient-python26/1185/ where the html report is not present; there's still something going on.

--
Kevin L. Mitchell <kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com>