[openstack-dev] gerrit issue?

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Sun Apr 7 11:14:04 UTC 2013

Hi Gareth,

Clay gave you a -2 (core members for a project can), not a -1.
-2s (displayed as 'X') are permanent, and stay even when a new patchset is
pushed.
The reason for this is that the reviewer who gave it is supposed to look at
the new patches to see whether his/her concerns were addressed.

Salvatore

PS: I'm not a native english speaker so I cannot really comment, but should
"it still keep" be "it still keeps"?
Also... is 'contributer' a legal spelling? I usually use "contributor".
That would make 1$ for each email you ever sent :)
PPS: I'm not a grammar nazi, sorry for pointing out these things!