[openstack-dev] [Quantum] Quantum Firewall Service

Sumit Naiksatam sumitnaiksatam at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 19:06:31 UTC 2013

We are trying to frame a model for the logical Quantum resources that will
be required to provide a Firewall service interface. In general, the
Quantum logical resource model is always independent of any particular
backend implementation, and it does not prescribe support via physical
devices or virtual appliances; that is left to the backend implementation.
Same assumptions are true in this case as well.

This is a DC use case.

Thanks,
~Sumit.