[openstack-dev] Rackspace Plans Contributions to HEAT

Debojyoti Dutta ddutta at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 15:11:31 UTC 2013

This might be related but we have a talk/demo about recursive containers on
Thursday which allows you to build complex app topologies from simpler ones
(like lego blocks). The idea is old, is way-pre-HEAT (Boston summit) but
this current talk is more of how to visually/interactively provision such
topologies with openstack (and quantum).

debo

-Debo~