[openstack-dev] [Heat] Referencing VPC resources across templates

Simon Pasquier pasquier.simon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 11:56:46 UTC 2013

Thanks for the reply.
I didn't dig much into the AWS documentation but like you pointed out, my
point was broader than just splitting VpcId & subnet resources. It would be
cool if Heat could support a template like this one:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/cloudformation-templates-us-east-1/VPC_EC2_Instance_with_EIP_and_Security_Group.template
Is it ok to file a bug on Launchpad for this use case?

Simon