[openstack-dev] [SUMMIT] Live streaming from Design sessions

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Tue Apr 2 07:58:05 UTC 2013

On 04/02/2013 02:11 PM, Jesse Pretorius wrote:
> As someone who will unfortunately not be making this summit, I would
> appreciate it if the presentations and any Q&A thereafter could be
> recorded.

Me as well, I agree.

And also, I care a lot less about the "main keynotes". Like the
non-technical ones, for example Shuttleworth saying that Ubuntu is so
marvelous, is of very little interest to me. Yet this is mostly what
gets recorded...

> Downloadable presentations would also be highly useful. The
> further discussions should have their record in etherpads - it's likely
> impractical to record them in any other way.
>
> I would rather see effort going into recording the discussions in
> etherpad properly than to try and record audio/video for them. The
> etherpads have greater value for building the design specs and for later
> reference.

For me, an IRC channel where I could participate, would be nice.

Thomas