[openstack-dev] [Openstack] [metering] Is it possilbe to use Ceilometer with non-openstack system

焦杨 jiaoyang at opzoon.com
Tue Apr 2 02:38:36 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am a newbie for Ceilometer and Openstack. After taking a quick look at Ceilomter's high level architecture, I think it's pretty clear and extensible. So, I am just wondering if it's possible to use Ceilometer with non-Openstack system? I mean, plugging Ceilometer in some legacy system to get billing function.

Of course, I understand it's not a turn key solution and some additional work is to be done, I just want to get some suggestions on where and what I can get start with, or I should give up this idea, because it's a dead end.

Thanks