[openstack-dev] [nova][cinder] heads-up on a tgtd/iscsiadm issue

Dan Prince dprince at redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 15:12:33 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Thanks for this Eoghan. To be clear the work around you mentioned is now the configuration requirement.

With the recent reverts users should also see this error message if they haven't configured things properly:

Failed to create iscsi target for volume id:volume-xxx... Please ensure your tgtd config file contains 'include /var/lib/cinder/volumes/*'

Hopefully this makes things much more clear.

Dan