[openstack-dev] [Quantum] Extracting DNS from Nova into a service or Quantum

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Tue Sep 25 16:02:39 UTC 2012

JC --

My apologies for arriving late to this party :)  I wrote the DNS code
that's currently in Nova, and I have a long-neglected item on my todo
list that reads 'Move floating-ip-dns into quantum'.

I'll be sure to show up at the session you've scheduled for San Diego.
If manpower is an issue, I'm happy to contribute to/do all of the coding
for this.  I should be able to start on it more or less immediately
after the conference.

-Andrew