[openstack-dev] [Quatnum][Doc] quota document

Trinath Somanchi trinath.somanchi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 06:23:34 UTC 2012

Hi Yong-

Thanks a lot for the reply.

The link provided is for an complete Quantum and Openstack Overview and
process flow.

But I want know, like, If I write a new extension to the Nova API, Being a
new dev to write extensions for nova API, Is there any guide on

[1] How the extensions are to be written
[2] How the Logical data flow is contained in the NOVA API.i.,e like, how a
request is handled and the response is given out. In my view at the code, I
have some bits of code understanding and some bits of code need some more
light to understand. Like route.mapper.
[3] How the extension in "contrib" directory are loaded in the resources so
that, the NOVA API can map the request URLs to the appropriate controller
and methods.

Being a new dev, wanted to know How the logical architecture is designed
inside Nova API, to handle the requests.

Can you share some information on this area, if you have any documented or
existing online.

Thanking you ...

-
Trinath

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 10:29 AM, Yong Sheng Gong <gongysh at cn.ibm.com>wrote:

> Hi Trinath,
> please have a look if this poster meets your request:
>
> https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/e93514d3-c4f0-4aa0-8844-497f370090f5/entry/quantum_folsom12?lang=en
>
> Yong Sheng Gong

Regards,