[openstack-dev] [Quantum][Nova] Extracting DNS from Nova into a service or Quantum

Kiall Mac Innes kiall at managedit.ie
Tue Sep 18 19:38:57 UTC 2012

Hi JC,

I've been working on a generic "DNS as a Service" which is loosely tied
into OpenStack for our own use, and for one of our clients. I'm probably a
week away from releasing the initial version..

The initial goals are to start with a basic DNS service integrated with
keystone, followed by integration with other services (e.g. reverse DNS for
Nova and Quantum IPs, round robin A records based on security groups etc).

I would love to see some collaboration around that once I get it out there!

Thanks,
Kiall