[openstack-dev] [Openstack] Quantum vs. Nova-network in Folsom

Dan Wendlandt dan at nicira.com
Mon Sep 17 05:53:54 UTC 2012

Hi Rohon,

I updated the bug, but figured I should comment on list too.  Using
IptablesFirewallDriver is the default, and so should "just work".

However, I do think your report identifies a bug in the basic
LibvirtBridgeDriver when the NoopFirewallDriver is used.  You're
seeing this with the LibvirtHybridOVSBridgeDriver, as this driver
subclasses the basic LibvirtBridgeDriver.

Dan