[openstack-dev] Horizon style question

Bhandaru, Malini K malini.k.bhandaru at intel.com
Fri Sep 14 23:25:38 UTC 2012

Gabriel -- would you please take a look at this patch, and help improve.
1) Wish a url namespace "extras" worked, but I could not get it to .. so I flattened the urls
2) and to support the non-namespace url, supplied urls via the http context object for success and failure.
3) need a delete test
4) the extra spec form displays on the main panel as opposed to a pop-up.

My gerrit setup has a few hiccups.
Regards
Malini