[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Modal views with multiple tabs + tables and pagination

Rahul Sharma rsharma at contrailsystems.com
Thu Sep 13 17:24:52 UTC 2012

Hi,
Currently if we want to have multiple tables in a page (like Access & Security), then we are using MultiTable views. Problem with MultiTableView layout is that in case of more tables or more entries in upper tables, the subsequent tables may not be visible.

Instead of this, is there a way to have tabs like in workflows, and then in each workflow tab have tables (like in security group rules) and then have modal forms (or workflows) for actions on the rows in this table?

Any clue if the horizon core views can support something like this?

Another query was on pagination, with few of the client api's supporting pagination, are there any chances of tables having native pagination support?

-
Rahul