[openstack-dev] Status/health check

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Sep 12 18:28:53 UTC 2012

Anyone else have any inputs?

I know some of yahoo's systems (load balancer software) actually prefer a 200 + 'OK', and not a HEAD so I'd like to make it work for everyone (within reason…) as well as provide something like phpinfo() for any debug sessions that need it (showing eventlet stats especially is pretty nice to have…)

-Josh