[openstack-dev] WSGI 'status' page?

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Sep 10 22:26:35 UTC 2012

Ya, sure, don't make it fully public, but there are ways to restrict Ips
without restricting Ips in wsgi code. Afaik that¹s sort of what yahoo does
for its apache instances, would have been nice if we could have all used
apache + mod_wsgi, oh well. Has anyone had any luck running these services
in apache + mod_wsgi (it'd be cool to take advantage of the apache module
goodies)?