[openstack-dev] [metering] flask or openstack style wsgi.py

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Mon Sep 10 09:23:29 UTC 2012

On Mon, Sep 10 2012, Angus Salkeld wrote:

> How do you guys feel about me changing flask to a more openstack style
> wsgi implementation? So the suggestion is not flask sucks, but it is not
> used anywhere else. We should really use it everywhere or nowhere. I think
> the consistency across the openstack projects is really nice for people
> that work across projects.

Sure, one of our principles is to blend with others OS projects, so
obviously Flask choice can seem weird.

But actually, IIRC, I've discussed this with Doug, and we decided to go
with Flask because it seemed that WSGI was a dead-end, and that other
projects would be moving away from it. So what's the roadmap for other
projects about this?

--
Julien Danjou
# Free Software hacker & freelance