[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] release for Folsom

Nick Barcet nick.barcet at canonical.com
Wed Sep 5 11:01:36 UTC 2012

Hello,

As we are nearing the release of folsom, I think it would be great to
try to release a first cut of Ceilometer in parallel to it.  In order to
do so, I think that we would need:

- to define a feature cut off date
- to have some qa/bug fixes done
- to ensure that documentation is aligned with the code, as well as
deployment instructions that have been tested
- to decide on a versioning scheme and release channels

To coordinate this it might make sense to designate someone to take a
release manager's role.

I'll be adding this as a topic to tomorrow's meeting, if you agree on
it, to further refine tasks, goals, milestones and roles.

Nick