[openstack-dev] OS tracing??

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Sep 4 23:14:57 UTC 2012

Does this mean there is a massive set of functions which u guys have
wrapped this around?

Is there anyway that full config can be distributed? I wonder if it is
possible to hook into the profiling/trace functions that python provides
to automatically get this information (filter for certain
namespaces/modules to avoid all the other 'garbage'?) Then no config would
be needed at all, and this could become even more agnostic to what
functions/classes/methods to wrap.

Thoughts?
I wonder if the interactions with eventlet though cause some issues....