[openstack-dev] Quantum awareness to VM live migration event

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Tue Oct 30 09:28:47 UTC 2012

Hi Irena,

I do apologise for not having been more clear.
I was wondering if you are planning to extend the Quantum API, besides the
module that interfaces nova to quantum, in order to accomodate migration
events.
At a first glance, I believe this process could be entirely managed using
the existing Quantum API, but I have not explored the problem in detail, so
I might be missing something.

Salvatore