[openstack-dev] hoirzon folsom compressor errors

andi abes andi.abes at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 21:48:40 UTC 2012

I'm running on preceise and deploying from the ubuntu packages, and
hitting fun errors:

 UncompressableFileError: 'horizon/js/horizon.js' isn't accesible via
COMPRESS_URL ('/static/') and can't be compressed

The first path was to make sure that node-less is available, and
correctly linked from the bin/less/lessc link.
But I'm still getting these errors. Occasionally, I get the auth/login
screen to show up, but that too goes away if I clear the generated
cache.

Any pointers?