[openstack-dev] Nova: add mock as a test dependency

Kevin L. Mitchell kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com
Thu Oct 25 16:21:20 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-10-25 at 13:19 +0100, Mate Lakat wrote:
> What do you guys think about adding mock==1.0.0 to the nova test
> dependencies? I think it is already added to quantum.

I believe it's also used in openstack-common.

Personally, I really like mock; I've been using it on some of my
personal projects, and I would welcome its use in nova, etc.  I did -1
the review, however, because I think we should not add dependencies
until we're actually using those dependencies somewhere…
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com>