[openstack-dev] [keysstone] External authentication

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Thu Oct 25 14:43:34 UTC 2012

WRT to your comment:

"I'd prefer if it would be possible to explicitly enable/disable
REMOTE_USER authentication?"

I'd prefere to postpone that.  If you don't set up the web server for
external auth explicitly,  you will never get it here.  An additional
config value is overkill.

However, we are reworking the authentication function to be a
confgurable stack.  At that point, the end user will have the ability to
enable/disable the REMOTE_USER rule by specifying that it should/should
not be used.

Any additional questions, come talk in #openstack-dev on Freenode