[openstack-dev] Island: Local Storage Volume Support for Cinder

Rongze Zhu zrzhit at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 18:17:42 UTC 2012

Hi stackers,
Island is a plugin for cinder, it will allow to create volume in local
storage and back up incremental snapshots of your data to Swift for durable
recovery. Island design idea is local storage + qcow2 image + dependent
snapshot + swift.

Island is still under development and in the experimental stage, so we need
your suggestion. If someone have any questions about for island, please
feel free to contact me.

--

Rongze Zhu - 朱荣泽
Twitter:     @metaxen