[openstack-dev] [CI] Jenkins and Gerrit downtime

James E. Blair corvus at inaugust.com
Wed Oct 10 18:27:07 UTC 2012

Hi,

Gerrit and Jenkins will be unavailable Sunday, October 21 from 15:00 to
19:00 UTC.

  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20121021T15&ah=4

Clark Boylan and I will be moving both servers to Rackspace's Nova
installation, and upgrading them to Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.  We've scheduled 4
hours for the work for planning purposes, but hopefully it will be
complete in much less time.

Additionally, since Rackspace now offers native IPv6 connectivity, we
plan on adding AAAA records to the DNS for those servers at the
conclusion of the move.

As usual, we will be on IRC in #openstack-dev and #openstack-infra where
we will announce status updates and be available if you have any
questions or issues during or after the move.

-Jim