[openstack-dev] XenAPI Meeting and Summit Session

John Garbutt John.Garbutt at citrix.com
Wed Oct 10 10:39:53 UTC 2012

Hi,

Rather than meet today, I thought it best to prepare for the XenAPI summit session.
I have added what I would like to cover, please add other ideas:
http://etherpad.openstack.org/XenAPIGrizzly

I have also added a list of XenAPI related sessions, please add any I have missed!

Given the current schedule, there are the following design summit sessions I have spotted:

Quantum Design: Quantum Scheduler / Quantum + XenServer
    Monday October 15, 2012 3:40pm - 4:20pm, Windsor BC
Nova Design: XenAPI Roadmap
    Wednesday October 17, 2012 11:00am - 11:40am, Emma AB
Cinder Design: Cinder new features
    Wednesday October 17, 2012 3:40pm - 4:20pm, Emma C

Thanks,
John