[openstack-dev] [Quantum] Issue on posting review to Gerrit

Leon Cui lcui at vmware.com
Fri Nov 23 06:25:34 UTC 2012

Hi,

I tried several time by following the steps in QuantumDevelopment wiki but
still can't post the review.  I'm pretty sure that:

-          I have signed the openstack CLA

-          I have Launchpad account (which should be the same account for
Gerrit

-          Have setting the ssh public key on Launchpad

But I failed to test the ssh connection to Gerrit. Note I'm doing this
with my local root account.  Does it matter?

root at ubuntu:/opt/stack/quantum# ssh -p 29418 lcui at review.openstack.org

ssh: connect to host review.openstack.org port 29418: Connection timed out

And eventually failed in git review verification:

root at ubuntu:/opt/stack/quantum# git review -s

Problem running 'git remote update gerrit'

Fetching gerrit

ssh: connect to host review.openstack.org port 29418: Connection timed out

error: Could not fetch gerrit

Problems encountered installing commit-msg hook

The following command failed with exit code 1

    "scp -P 29418 lcui at review.openstack.org:hooks/commit-msg
.git/hooks/commit-msg"

ssh: connect to host review.openstack.org port 29418: Connection timed out

Thanks in advance!

Thanks

Leon