[openstack-dev] Cloud instance managment!

Rugwiro Ulysse rugwiro05 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 22 01:08:32 UTC 2012

Hello everyone

i spend some time trying to develop a server dashboard and thank for all you help,but now i got to a second step where i need to write a platform like this:

When the user log in he can see all the VM I have on my Cloud instance, and submit the information where the server will respond with a VM IP address if the VM is available but when it’s not available the server will respond with a message.

Anyone have an Idea how i can do this?? thanks!!