[openstack-dev] dashboard can not login

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Wed Nov 21 22:45:42 UTC 2012

You should check your dashboard logs first, that will tell you what's causing the error behind the scenes.

Common problems:

1.       Did you set the correct Keystone endpoint in your local_settings.py file?

2.       Do you have Keystone running properly?

3.       Are you running the correct versions of clients, etc.

How you installed Horizon and the rest of OpenStack is generally very important in terms of tracking down what problem you may have encountered.

-          Gabriel